Question about Motorola Mobility TracFone C139-4 Cellular Phone
Go to settings and then notifications and sounds and change the way you want to receive notifications
Posted on Jan 13, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When you get the alert, it shows a star by email. You select email. I have this phone, any further questions, please post as premium and I will be happy to help you. TY
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Hello there! thanks for using Fixya.com!
Try the following instructions, to personalize your Nokia E50!
Warning: In the offline profile you cannot make or receive any calls, or use other features that require network
coverage. Calls still may be possible to the official emergency number programmed into your device. To make calls,
you must first activate the phone function by changing profiles. If the device has been locked, enter the lock code.
Select Menu > Tools > Profiles.
You can adjust and customize the ringing tones, alert tones, and other device tones for different events, environments, or caller
To customize a profile, scroll to the desired profile in the list, and select Options > Personalise.
Define the following settings:
• Ringing tone — Select a ringing tone from the list, or select Tone downloads to open a bookmark folder containing a list of
bookmarks for downloading tones using the browser. To listen to the selected tone, select Play. If you have two alternate
phone lines in use, you can specify a ringing tone for each line.
• Say caller's name — Activate the text-to-speech ringing tone feature. When someone from your contacts list calls you, the
device sounds a ringing tone that is a combination of the spoken name of the contact and the selected ringing tone.
• Ringing type — Select how you want the ringing tone to alert.
• Ringing volume — Select the volume level of the ringing tone.
• Message alert tone — Select a tone for received text messages.
Or you may still go to this website for more info! http://nds1.nokia.com/phones/files/guides/nokia_E50
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Follow this steps in the given order -
1) Switch off your phone
2) Remove memory card
3) Switch on your phone
4) Ask a friend to send you a message. Now you will hear the tone
5) Switch off, insert the memory card & switch on again
6) Ask someone to send a message again. It will work
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2018 | Cell Phones
Sep 09, 2014 | LG Tracfone Lg500g
Feb 13, 2018 | LG 440G Black CePhone - TracFone 3G, 1.3...
Sep 18, 2013 | tracfone.com
May 18, 2009 | Nokia E90 Smartphone
Nov 07, 2007 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: