Chevrolet Vehicle Parts & Accessories - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
What size bolts do I use for the undercarriage?
you can get guide from many sites.. i know few
error codes/ fault codes, wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams, torque specs, engine info, switches functioning, assemble, disassembly, complete refurbish, repair, installation every single thing is covered
within seconds u can get the access and it's totally illustrative complete
on Jan 28, 2019
I have a 1997 chevy c 1500 it starts and dies in 7 seconds what could the problem be
You may have a spark problem. Hook up a remote spark tester and locate it where you can watch it . Watch to see if there is a lack of spark when the engine dies. Also hook up a remote fuel pressure tester and see what your fuel pressure is when the engine dies. If you lose spare I would look at the module in the distributor as the problem. If it fuel, it could be a weak pump or a restricted fuel line. Also , find someone with a scanner and have him read the codes. It could be that simple.
on Dec 07, 2018
How to reset automatic sliding door on chevy venture van
The rear side door actuator control modules monitor the power sliding door positions at all times. Whenever the battery positive voltage supply to a rear side door actuator control module has been removed or the on-board diagnostics have been activated the power sliding door system(s) must be re-initialized. Re-initialize the right or left power sliding door systems using the following steps:
- Turn the ON/OFF switch for the power sliding door system to be re-initialized to the OFF position.
- Manually open the power sliding door completely.
- Manually close and latch the power sliding door.
- Turn the power sliding door ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
- Open the power sliding door completely using the B-pillar or overhead console OPEN/CLOSE switch.
- Close the power sliding door completely using the B-pillar or overhead console OPEN/CLOSE switch.
on Nov 27, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?