How to programming Chevrolet now ECU 2005 car I change are northern ECU
Reprogramming involves taking the following steps, but there may be car-model-related variations so only do the job for real with the specific EcuTek instruction manual alongside you.
- Connect the vehicle interface cable to the OBD-II connector and turn the ignition switch to ON
- Open the ProECU software and choose Tools then Detect Vehicle
- Select Program Engine ECU
- Choose Query ECU to identify the ECU version fitted to the car
- Select Choose ROM File and pick the relevant modified ROM file to program into the ECU
- Enter the ROM filename or your unique name for the ROM file in the Comments box so that in future you know exactly which ROM is in the ECU
- Ensure that all electrical consumers about the car (such as interior lights, heater blower, stereo etc.) are turned OFF and that mobile phones are kept away from the car
- Choose Program ECU
- After programming the ECU, follow the on-screen instruction to cycle the Ignition
- Start the engine
Chevrolet Cars &...
on Jan 13, 2020
I need help on replacing a radiator on my 2000 chevy cavalier
Disconnect negative battery cable. If you have Delco Loc or Theftlock audio system, turn off feature which reqiers disconnecting the battery. Make sure engine is cool and turn cap slowly to release pressure. Drain cooling system. Disable airbag system by disconnecting the electrical connector from the airbag system's forward discriminating sensor located on the hood latch support bracket. Remove the cooling fan and shroud assembly. Next loosen clamps for upper and lower hoses then Disconect from radiator. Disconect the coolant reservoir inlet and outlet hoses from radiator. You will need a couple drain pans and rags. If your car has an automatic transaxle, Disconect it from the left side tank of the radiator. Use a back-up wrench on each welded nut while loosening the cooler fitting. Be careful not to bend or brake any lines when loosening the fittings. If they are tight spry some WD-40 and wait about 10 mins. Plug the ends of the disconected lines to prevent leakage. Remove right and left head lamp assembiles. Remove hood latch support brakets from radiator crossmember. Remove condenser mounting bolts. Remove the radiator upper mounting bolts located at the upper left and right ends of radiator's side tanks. Now carefully remove radiator. To install just follow directions backwards. I hope this helped.
on Jan 04, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?