Who's the Mfg company? Call them on their watts line and ask for the tech services department...Also, download the instructions of your fridge for free on the internet. Generally, the E-Bay site is cheaper or sites that sell nothing but filters. Big Box Stores are full price, get the same for a lot less on the internet.
Hi, I'm Neninenotek, people usually call me Nenotek. There's not so much to say about me really, just like an ordinary good girl.. I drive a Honda Supra. Its my father car that he gave to me. I try to find any club and party because in every moment that i met i feel alive. Feel Free To Know Me, send me message. http://yakinqq.info/
Try two different things: 1. Move (if possible) your fridge out from he back wall about 2 inches. 2. Vacuum the vent areas and underneath coils. Sounds like the flow of air is not properly circulating.
3. Call the toll free watts line of the mfg. ask fot tech services and describe the problem...Be sure you have the complete Model # and Serial # in hand before speaking to anyone!
A 1997 What? Manufacturer? Go online and look up the model and download instructions for free. Buy a water filter for your unit online at or on eBay. It is much cheaper that buying from the mfg. You may also use the MFG. toll-free line and ask for help. Be sure to write down the complete Model # and Serial Number BEFORE CALLING OR INTERNET SEARCHES...You can find the Model # and Serial # on the inside of the fridge on the wall or on one of the doors.
In the terms of a 'Health Supplement', it is snake oil and a scam! Here is the mumbo jumbo from the website.
The true key to realizing the full value of the Triangle of Health is Ky?ni Nitro. Nitro contains extracts from the noni fruit, which your body can use to produce Nitric Oxide-one of the most important signaling molecules in the body. Nitric Oxide, which promotes healthy circulations and helps ensure your body's ability to absorb nutrients. Available as Nitro FX and Nitro Xtreme, Nitro is taken two to three times per day for maximum effectiveness and maximum nutrient absorption.
Hi, Kamel and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, stator, magneto, ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Faulty neutral, side stand or clutch lever safety switch.
10. Faulty or corroded kill switch.
11. Accelerator pump damaged or not working.
12. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
13. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
14. Fuel tank empty.
15. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked, loosen gas cap and go for a test ride.
16. A failed fuel pump, pressure regulator and or fuel injectors.
17. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
18. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
19. Petcock clogged or damaged.
20. Lean angle switch is faulty or needs adjustment.
21. Catastrophic engine failure, perform a compression test.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day. https://burgmanusa.com/forums/15-burgman-650/43711-engine-cutting-out.html https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVj0tj61V-g Suzuki Burgman UH125 Service Manual https://www.partsfish.com/page/oem-parts-for-suzuki http://mybikemanuals.com/suzuki