Konica Minolta bizhub - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Error Message C3451
It is a fuser error.
Try resetting. To reset a Rank A error follow these steps:
1. Turn OFF the Main Power Switch.
2. Turn Main Power Switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key.
3. Touch [Trouble Reset].
4. Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset.
5. After turning off the Main Power Switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly.
If the error recurrs then do the following:
1 Check the Fusing Unit for correct installation (whether it is secured in position).
2 Check the Fusing Unit, PWB-M and PU1 for proper connection and correct or change as necessary.
3 Change Fusing Unit
4 Change PWB-M
5 Change PU1
on Sep 25, 2019
Call Customer Service 1-8O5-465-751O To Fix Issue
Konica Minolta C250 Scanner problem
To print the transmission report:
1. Press the [Fax/Scan] key to display the Fax mode screen.
2. Touch [FAX Menu].
3. Touch [TX Report] on the Set 1 tab.
4. Select how to output the report, and then touch [Enter].
– Default: The transmission report is printed according to the previously specified method.
– ON: The transmission report is printed with each transmission.
– If TX Fails: The transmission report is printed only if the fax could not be sent.
– OFF: The transmission report is not printed, regardless of the transmission result.
on Aug 26, 2019
What does trouble code C-2204 mean on our Minolta
this is a waste toner box error the waste toner box could be defective or the full sensor is defective i would start with replacing the waste toner box and clean the sensors on the door with some canned air the waste box and the sensors are located inside the lower front door the instructions on how to remove the waste box are on a label on the inside of the door
on Aug 15, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?