Konica Minolta bizhub - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Please install the image unit correctly and close all doors
Sometimes just open the doors and closing them a few times will work its sensing somethings open ,Make sure all is closed you may have too reinstall drivers. start over read all directions sometimes we get burnt out on trying to get something going give it a break for a bit then try again. could be a firewall or anti virus cause problems to.
on Feb 05, 2019
Error code 4604 on Bizhub C6000
Estimated abnormal parts:
• Fusing unit
• Printer control board (PRCB)
• AC drive board (ACDB)
• Fusing heater lamp /1 (L2)
• Fusing heater lamp /2 (L3)
• Fusing heater lamp /3 (L4)
• Temperature sensor /1 (TH1)
• After replacing the defective parts, be sure to set the DIPSW 3-1 to 0. If DIPSW3-1 is set to 0 before defective parts are fixed, it may cause fire.
1. Check the connection between the rear side connector of the fusing unit and the main body side connector, and repair it if any abnormality.
2. Check the connector connection and the wiring between PRCB and the temperature sensor, and repair it if any abnormality.
3. Check the connector connection and the wiring between ACDB and the fusing heater lamp, and repair it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-E)
4. Check the installation condition of the fusing heater lamp and ON/OFF with I/O, and repair/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-D)
5. Check the installation condition of TH1 and temperature of I/O, and adjust/replace it if any abnormality. (Wiring diagram: Main body (1/3): 3-F)
6. Replace TH1.
7. ReplaceL2, L3 and L4.
8. Replace ACDB.
9. Replace PRCB.
on Feb 01, 2019
I have a bizhub 4750 and i need to know the service mode password to enter tech rep mode. many thanks Brad
1. Turn on your Bizhub 4750 laserjet printer and wait until it sets to normal mode.
2. Go to the Control Panel Settings on the printer.
3. Scroll down and select the Utility or Counter menu.
4. Navigate to the bottom of the screen and open the Details tab.
5.Look for a message stating [STOP][STOP]
6. Go to the Counter menu again and scroll down to the bottom.
7. Clear the cache memory under the Developer & Drums menu.
8. Connect your printer and computer over a network connection.
9. Run the F8 program from the Functions menu.
10. The service mode password will display on the screen after a while.
on Dec 01, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?