Family Law - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Not normally...

but I guess the definition of an HONEST
... is about the same as an

ONCE bought... Stays bought

(In my opinion)

Carnac the Magnificent

Family Law | Answered 12 hours ago

get the trustee of your partners will to contact the bank or where the account is and he will do that for you
if you are the trustee, a ***** certificate and a signed affidavit should get you to close the account

Family Law | Answered 17 hours ago

hi there.
not everybody will get paid the same so it would be best to ring the place up and ask them.

Family Law | Answered Yesterday

you can contest the will and the 1/2 share to the children that way you may own the house , sell it and sell the business, pay of the debt and get the pension and all entitlements
you should be talking to a lawyer and not fixya site

Family Law | Answered Yesterday

the only thing here is that you have to be absolutely sure of your boyfriend facts or you might loose him as a friend
It generally is a good idea to be supportive of his pain but not to interfere in his problems

Family Law | Answered on Jan 19, 2019

Please contact a relative or trusted friend to assist you.

FIXYA users cannot help you with this.

Family Law | Answered on Jan 18, 2019

You are stuck, the corrections officers are just doing their jobs, they suspected that your could be introducing contraband into the facility, baring you from visiting is their way of making sure you are not the source of the contraband. Not much you can dp other than having a no contact visit, bricks glass and telephones.

Family Law | Answered on Jan 17, 2019

This is a private company that can help get vital records for Tennessee for a fee. Divorce records are not available online.

Family Law | Answered on Jan 07, 2019

we do not give advice here on anything but repairing things.

Family Law | Answered on Jan 04, 2019

You will probably need an attorney.

Family Law | Answered on Nov 07, 2018

THis is usually easy to do, you go the local court for your county and get the forms and file them and the fee. Then you post the notice and have the hearing.

Family Law | Answered on Oct 29, 2018

you need to get a certified copy of the ***** certificate and contact the place the bonds came from too validate you are the heir . then you will be able to cash them IF they are still valid. the bonds will have to be transferred to your name first

Family Law | Answered on Oct 08, 2018

You will need to seek legal advice or representation. You received a Summons. This is the beginning stages of a possible court case. It is likely that the child's Mother, Father or legal guardian has accused you of none payment. These cases are frustrating. Even if a judge told you that you can stop paying after the child reaches 18 years of age. You must still go back to court to have that action legally executed. You can not change things on your own. If you lose your job, have a medical issue or a reduction in pay. You must still go back to court to be seen by the judge and have a new decision made. Regardless of your interpretation of the summons. You must appear or it is likely that a warrant will be issued for your arrest for not appearing. I hope this helps. Good Luck.

Family Law | Answered on Oct 07, 2018

Family Court. At 10 years of age, he will have his say. They will ask you why you want to look after him. His mother will have her say, but they will take what the boy says into consideration.

If he says something like "she smokes and I don't like the smell, she drinks and gets annoyed with me. She leaves me on my own and goes out. She brings different men home and they don't like me being here". The judge will award custody to the person he thinks has the best interests of the child at heart.

Family court is very informal, and the judge is often in normal clothes and you all site round a big table.

Family Law | Answered on Jun 04, 2018

Of course yes. Many couples prefer wedding overseas. We got married in Denmark, it is very nice country. There is good opportunity for people who want to marry a foreigner and if you want to marry easily, quickly and inexpensively. Here is this service
Get Married in Denmark quickly and easily in only 24 hours DK Wedding

Family Law | Answered on May 23, 2018

There are two sides to this. There is a civil side and a criminal side. If CPS was there without police, then you don't have any rights and what you say can be given to the police, if the police were there and you are the subject of the investigation, you have the right to remain silent and that should have been explained. This whole thing is based on facts that we don't know and it is dependant on the CPS worker as to whether or not to go forward. I can tell you that you better get legal representation though if it goes forward.

Family Law | Answered on Apr 30, 2018

Not finding what you are looking for?
Family Law Logo

43 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Family Law Experts

Mary Petrangelo
Mary Petrangelo

Level 2 Expert

75 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

17827 Answers


Level 2 Expert

190 Answers

Are you a Family Law Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides