RVs - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support

Request the manual directly from Fleetwood.

RVs | Answered 13 hours ago

You'll have to be more specific. What goes in the 'spare tank' you're trying to fill? Water? LP gas? It would also help to list the year of your Avondale Osprey. Check with the RV manufacturer for a manual, or check with a local dealer or service center for your RV.

RVs | Answered Yesterday

Look at where the water inlet for filling the water tank is. On tge inside of the trailer there may be a box where the pump is located.

RVs | Answered 2 days ago

Want to install split unit aircon in my caravan but see it only has a 16amp breaker, would this be able to run fridge, kettle and aircon at the same time?

RVs | Answered on Mar 15, 2019

ask Google wiring for ford e450 forget the jayco part

RVs | Answered on Mar 15, 2019

Here is a video that shows you haw to work your slides manually if the power source fails. Hope this helps

How To Override Your Slide Out Mechanisim


RVs | Answered on Mar 14, 2019

Not sure which side of the trailer hookup you are asking about,but......The 7 blade plug will have a spot to attach a blue brake wire.You should add a brake controller to your vehicle so you can use the brakes on the RV,supplying power on the blue wire when needed.

RVs | Answered on Mar 12, 2019

Contact the manufacturer/distributor.

RVs | Answered on Mar 11, 2019

it may be that the the lock button on the quick release on the gear select is not engaged, lift off the gear select stick surround check that the lock plug is going in to the stalk, does the gear select stay in drive if you hold the stick

RVs | Answered on Mar 07, 2019

if trailer check front under tongue long slender gray with 2 wires if small black button push in to reset if no botton and no voltage both sides replace or jump temporarily

RVs | Answered on Mar 03, 2019

Most Vin numbers are located either on the Drivers side of the dash board. If not there....then look on the drivers side....outside...the drivers door...a Bright tag...with both Vin and GVWR numbers on it.

RVs | Answered on Mar 03, 2019

I can only guess? usually the pump is near the kitchen sink on the floor. Sometimes there is a simple panel with a couple of screws. It will suck directly out of the Fresh water tank and then supply to the rest of your trailer.. LISTEN FOR A CLICKING NOISE....with or with out the water on. That is the pump making a normal noise. Good luck....https://library.rvusa.com/brochure/2018_CrossRoads_Sunset%20Trail%20Super%20Lite.pdf

RVs | Answered on Mar 03, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
RVs Logo

1,851 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top RVs Experts


Level 2 Expert

384 Answers


Level 3 Expert

84027 Answers


Level 3 Expert

851 Answers

Are you a RVs Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides